Monday, March 4, 2013

Saturday night gallery walk.

 Our monthly first Saturday gallery walk always turns out a loyal crowd of art lovers so for the month of March I am showing some of my newer paintings at the Spice and Tea Exchange here in town. It is a great new business and they have an 18x26 foot loft for showing artwork.  We gathered a nice crowd from 5:30 until almost 8:30 p.m. and I enjoyed chatting with old friends and some interesting  new people.  A fun Evening!




When in Port Townsend you must stop and sniff the spices at The Spice and Tea Exchange  and give me some feedback on my newest paintings.   Jon and Judy, the business owners  have a wealth of  spice and tea knowledge  and  will keep you well informed and  entertained.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew you were there, I would have stopped by! I'll go check it out this week and get some spices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing new work, Don! Can you add a "subscribe by email" link to your blog so new post notifications go right to my inbox. I don't want to miss a single post. You inspire me so much!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete