Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wet Paint! Buy it Now!

I am frequently asked about my recent work and where it can be appraised and purchased.  Most of my new paintings are committed to future shows or have other destinations.  So I came up with the idea of a "first chance" offer to buy one of my latest paintings through my website store. http://www.dontiller.com/store.php 

Every Monday a freshly painted original 11"x14" acrylic on canvas will be added to the store.  It will be available for only seven days and will either be sold or replaced with a new painting the following Monday!  Here is your chance to purchase my newest painting fresh off the easel.
 
Pictured below is the painting that will be offered for this week.  In July we celebrate our Independence and I believe that  John Deere and Coca Cola are the two most iconic brands in the United States.  This is my depiction of a little John Deere gamboling about the fields working to keep the world supplied with food.
 
Buy it now!  at   The "Wet Paint" store
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment